My Next Home believes strongly that every person has the right to privacy. When accessing our website, services and/or products, you may be required to give us certain information. My Next Home asks for and maintains information on its visitors and customers to provide a better, more personal experience. This privacy statement describes the conduct and practices of My Next Home as it applies to all our clients and visitors.
How do we use this information?
Our primary purpose in collecting User Information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. My Next Home collects and uses, or has third party service providers acting on My Next Home’ behalf collecting and using, User Information relating to you, as permitted or necessary to:
- provide relevant information, in particular to convey any property updates, new launches etc.
- offer or provide other property updates to you from time to time;
- responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails and/or submission of form(s) on the Website or the Apps;
- verify your identity;
- customize, measure, and improve our website, solutions, products and/or services; and
- organise and carry out marketing or promotional operations and similar events
How is this information shared?
In order to provide you with the necessary and relevant information, we may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors for the following purposes:
- to comply with any legal requirement;
- to protect our rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property and safety of our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Website or the Apps, and others;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in connection with a business asset transaction (i.e. the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of the business or assets of an organisation) to which we are a party or a prospective party.
Disclosure of Information
- We will not sell your data to third parties.
- All information gathered is stored in our secure servers and all precautions will be taken to ensure that the information you provide is protected against unauthorized or unintended access. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.